I. Wolk Gallery Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley Auberge du Soleil MacArthur Place
The I. Wolk Gallery represents contemporary artists who produce paintings, photography, works on paper and sculpture. Please take a careful look at our web site pages or visit the gallery. Once you have an understanding of our interests, please send a packet according to the guidelines below.
Submissions should include the following:
- A representative sampling of your current body of work in the form of photographs, slides, transparencies or CD's. If submitting a CD, please include an image list that shows thumbnails of your work, with sizes and prices. Do not submit original artwork.
- A current resume listing your contact information, education, exhibition history, collections and awards.
- A single page artist statement.
- Any other support materials, such as reviews, articles, etc.
- Important: If you want your materials returned, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope. If you do not provide a SASE, your materials will not be returned to you.
We do not review submissions on a walk-in basis, nor do we review work that is sent via email. We ask that all artists follow these procedures. After we have had the opportunity to review your work, we will either return your materials or contact you to arrange an appointment.
Thank you for your interest in the I. Wolk Gallery